Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,
Ashford School fundraiser started, and we need your help. Our goal is to raise $3,000 for our PTO. As you know last year was cut short due to Covid and we were unable to hold our big fundraisers. This money helps fund books in our classrooms, cultural arts assemblies and events, teacher appreciation and more. This year the fundraiser is 100% Virtual. Family and friends can order online and everything will be shipped to them.
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Register TONIGHT at https://www.shopfund.com/
2. Share custom student support links with family & friends.
3. Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
* How To Videos – (https://bit.ly/2WVP3Um)
* Kick-Off Videos – (https://bit.ly/3hhYuFQ)
* Parent Letter – (https://bit.ly/31Orxez)
* Prize Program – (https://bit.ly/3i68D8D)
On behalf of the PTO and the staff at Ashford School, thank you for doing your part to make our fundraiser a success!
The PTO is now accepting teacher shout outs!
Do you know a teacher that is doing a fantastic job?
Please send your shout out to email@example.com
See the examples below.
“Shout out to Miss Honey! Thank you for helping me with my math problems until I understood. -D. Walden”
“Shout out to Ms. Frizzle! You always have the best science projects and now my son cannot stop talking about DNA! -R. Johnson”