Students interested in participating in a sport need a current physical, the appropriate medical paperwork depending on grade (Please refer to the Form Link under Athletics tab), the concussion consent form and a permission slip. Please contact the Nurse’s Office if you have any questions about the physical or medical paperwork. Permission Slips will be available the first week of school.
Practices will run generally from Monday- Thursday 3:30- 4:30pm. There is a late bus for students to sign up for.
Games/Meets: Start at 3:30pm unless noted otherwise. End times vary depending on game, location of away game.
- All permission slips will be due on the first day of try-outs(if needed)/practice which will take place on;
- Soccer: Wednesday September 5th, 2018.
- Cross Country: Will hold a meeting Wednesday September 5th. The first day of practice will be Monday September 10th.
- Recommended Equipment:
- Soccer- Cleats, Shin Guards, Water Bottle, High Socks. Uniforms will be provided.
- Cross Country- Running Shoes, Water Bottle